Asia-Pacific Statistics Week from 15-18 June 2020 as a virtual event. All members of the statistical community are welcome.
With the theme, “A decade of action for the 2030 Agenda: Statistics that leave no one and nowhere behind”, the week will focus on progress made towards our Collective Vision and Framework for Action. The goal is to empower national statistical systems to meet urgent and evolving statistical needs through five action areas:
- A: Engaging users and investing in statistics
- B: Assuring quality and instilling trust in statistics
- C: Integrated statistics for integrated analysis
- D: Modernizing statistical business processes
- E: Having requisite skills set