Trusted Pacific Data supporting well informed policy decisions that help improve Pacific People's lives
All SDD activities are guided by the regional Ten Year Pacific Statistics Strategy (TYPSS) 2010–2020, which outlines the timing of priority activities and achievement of specific strategic outcomes over the period of its three distinct phases. Phase 3 of TYPSS for the period 2018–2020 was endorsed at the 2017 Heads of Planning and Statistics (HOPS) Meeting.
The SDD Business Plan 2018–2020 contains five core statistical development objectives which aim to address the specific issues of TYPSS Phase 3 namely:
SDD Development Objective 1: Improve regional statistics system coordination and governance.
SDD Development Objective 2: Co-ordinate Census & Survey technical support and methods board.
SDD Development Objective 3: Improve data quality, analysis and packaging.
SDD Development Objective 4: Deliver user focused data dissemination products and services.
SDD Organisational Objective 5: Enhance the capabilities of our people, systems and processes.
- SDD Business Plan, 2022–2026 - 2MB
- SDD Business Plan, 2018–2020 - 0.6MB - updated 2019
- SDD Business Plan, 2016–2018 - 0.7MB - updated June 2016
- SDD Strategic Plan, 2015–2017 - 1MB
- SDD Strategic plan 2015–2017 - ANNEX-3_Objectives-Outputs-Purpose-Partnerships - 0.6MB - updated 04 Dec 2015
- SDD Strategic plan, 2015–2017 - ANNEX-4_Activities_and_Budget - 0.2MB - updated 25 Mars 2015
- SDD Strategic plan, 2015–2017 - ANNEX-5_Results_Framework - 0.4MB - updated 14 Dec 2015
- SDD Strategic plan, 2015–2017 - ANNEX-6_Monitoring_Framework 0.7MB - updated 07 Dec 2015