Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation : Information and communications technology can mitigate the challenges of distance and isolation. Individual use of mobile phone technology is generally widespread, although the technology available varies significantly across the region. Manufacturing can be a key promoter of economic development and employment. In most Pacific countries however, formal employment in manufacturing remains low and value added manufacturing a small share of GDP.
- 9.2.2 Employment in manufacturing
- 9.a.1 Total official flows for infrastructure, by recipient
- 9.c.1 Population covered by at least a 2G mobile network
- 9.c.1 Population covered by at least a 3G mobile network
- 9.c.1 Population covered by at least a 4G mobile network
- 9.c.1 Population covered by a mobile network