Reduce inequality within and among countries : Pacific SIDS require special assistance to guarantee a share in the benefits of sustainable development. Their role in international organisations, with respect to membership and voting rights, is one element in this process; Goal 10 also seeks to measure inequality within countries, by looking at the change in per capita income or consumption of the poorest four-tenths of the population relative to the national average.
- 10.2.1 Proportion of people living below 50 per cent of median income
- 10.4.1 Labour share of GDP, comprising wages and social protection transfers
- 10.6.1 Proportion of membership in international organisations
- 10.6.1 Proportion of voting rights in international organisations
- 10.b.1 Total assistance for development, by recipient
- 10.c.1 Remittance costs as a proportion of the amount remitted