SDD Innovations provides an opportunity for you to participate in shaping the future direction of SDD. As we develop and test new ideas we will post them on this page and ask for you to give us your feedback.
- New data for SDG 13
- New indicators in population structure by age
- Selection of HRMI indicators available in PDH.STAT
- New dataset on population living in low elevation coastal zones in PDH.STAT
- SDG data updated to include new data from ILO, UIS, UNSD and WHO
- General health facility data from Tupaia has been added to PDH.stat.
- SDG data update
- Thematic indicators on education updated to include latest data from UIS
- Currency exchange rates updated to include latest data from IMF
- Commodity prices updated to include latest data from World Bank and FAO