SDD Innovations provides an opportunity for you to participate in shaping the future direction of SDD. As we develop and test new ideas we will post them on this page and ask for you to give us your feedback.
- PopGIS3 for Palau is now complete and live.
- Vanuatu PopGIS 3 is currently being prepared for release in the next few weeks. Additional updates will be provided soon.
- With the beta release of the Pacific Data Hub, the SDG Dashboard has already been released.
- A methodology paper has been submitted for publication with PLOS ONE. Updates to its progress will be provided when available.
- First PopGIS3 site now available for Tonga.
- A new SDD website is currently being designed leveraging feedback from this survey.
- The redevelopment process has been very rigorous with several in-house workshops and numerous brainstorming and “mock-up” sessions.
- PDH.stat is currently being setup and populated with data.
- A “mock-up” platform for exploring the Statistics for Development’s is being developed, where you can visualise and download Pacific data relating to the SDGs.
- In September and October of 2017 we conducted a User Focus Survey to help better focus our websites and access to Pacific Data to address the needs of policy developers, planners, NGOs, civil society and development partners, as well as any other users.