Capital: Adamstown Land area: 47 km² Region: Polynesia
The Pitcairn Islands are a group of four volcanic islands in the southern Pacific Ocean that form the sole British Overseas Territory in the South Pacific. The four islands – Pitcairn proper, Henderson, Ducie, and Oeno – are scattered across several hundred miles of ocean.
Census & Surveys
News & Publications
- .statAbout PICTsThis table provides a series of non-statistical information about Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs).
- .statCOVID-19 cases in Pacific Island Countries and TerritoriesStatistics from SPC's Public Health Division (PHD) on the number of cases of COVID-19 and the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 in Pacific Island [...]
- .statCoastal population (1, 5 and 10km from coast)Proportion of population living in 1, 5 and 10km buffer zones for Pacific Island Countries and Territories [...]
- .statCOVID-19 socio-economic impact indicatorsSelection of indicators for measuring and monitoring socio-economic impacts of COVID-19 pandemic on economies of the Pacific region.
- .statCOVID-19 vaccinationStatistics from SPC's Public Health Division (PHD) on COVID-19 vaccination in Pacific Island Countries and Territories.
General listing of Pitcairn Islands, datasets and publications.
Documented Censuses and Surveys related to Pitcairn Islands.
Requests for download of microdata for selected datasets is possible.
Providing information on the work the Government is doing for the people of Pitcairn.