Displaying 1 - 10 of 12 results
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians are meeting at the headquarters of the Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) this week for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.July 16, 2015News & Reports
- Data on fertility trends in PICTs are critical for addressing the current unmet need in family planning, and for improving maternal and neonatal health.July 19, 2019News & Reports
- The Brisbane Accord Group in collaboration with the United Nations Statistics Division convened a Regional Meeting on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics for the Pacific Islands, from 22 to 25 February 2016.February 16, 2016News & Reports
- The Solomon Islands 2019 National Population and Housing Census operation has commenced (Monday 4th November 2019). The new initiative is a move that looks to replace and end the exercise with a digital alternative in the future.November 4, 2019News & Reports
- The Statistics for Development Division is proud to announce that SPC has been elected unanimously as the Chair of the Global CRVS Group at a side event of the 2020 UN statistical Commission meeting in New York.March 22, 2020News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- The Pacific Community’s Statistics for Development Division has just released its updated mid-year 2016 population estimates, including national projections until 2050.July 28, 2016News & Reports
- Civil Registration (CR) is the compulsory, continuous, universal and permanent recording of vital events such as births and deaths.June 8, 2016News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports