'The report highlights the great achievements by countries to increase civil registration to ensure that all citizens are counted and can access education, health and social protection services.June 29, 2021June 29, 2021Event
- The CRVS community in Asia and the Pacific is now actively preparing for the celebration of the midpoint of the CRVS Decade (2015–2024), planned for 16 to 19 November 2021. In this effect, many of their partners and member countries are leading actions and publications to establish where the region stands and to fill the remaining gaps.November 16, 2021November 19, 2021Event
This meeting is an opportunity for us to have a robust collective discussion on forward- looking and innovative, collective solutions that can inspire and propel economic recovery across our Blue Pacific Continent.July 6, 2021July 7, 2021Event
Objectives: strengthening the capacity of countries in the analysis of administrative data generated from civil regiJuly 12, 2021September 10, 2021Event
The Small Island Developing States (SIDS) Solutions Platform aims to enhance information and solution exchange that can facilitate development by incubating, promoting and scaling-up home-grown and imported solutions to accelerate the achievement of the agriculture, food and nutrition related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in SIDS.August 30, 2021August 31, 2021Event
Brisbane Accord Group (BAG) and Civil RegistrationVital Statistics (CRVS) Auguste Meeting.
Please Visit our BAG page.
August 17, 2021August 17, 2021Event
'The workshops are part of the one-year training programme aimed at strengthening the statistical capacities in the Asia-Pacific Small Island Developing States in the context of SDG monitoring requirements, and implemented in partnership with UN Statistics Division, the Pacific Community and UNESCAP.September 19, 2019September 20, 2019Event
- The PopGIS3 Training Workshop aims to train national stakeholders on how to use the new version of PopGIS3.October 8, 2019October 9, 2019Event
- November 29, 2019November 29, 2019Event
Areas to be covered:
August 12, 2020August 12, 2020Event
- The Netherlands register-based census: Rationale, approaches, pros and cons and key experiences and lessons learnt.
- National Strategies for the development of Statistics (NSDSs); a critical requirement in strengthening use of administrative data/registers for official statistics.
- A synthesis of key insights and lessons learnt from the a