Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 results
- The Pacific Data Hub has now made available a comprehensive population dashboard for all 22 Pacific Island Countries and Territories.June 7, 2022News & Reports
- The term ‘food systems’ refers to interconnected activities involved in the production, processing, distribution, and consumption of food. They are enormously complex and important. And while food systems are now globally influenced, their impacts are invariably local.June 13, 2022News & Reports
- Rice and wheat flour are important food items imported by Pacific Island countries and territories (PICTs).December 7, 2021News & Reports
- In 2018, New Zealand financed, via a fund dedicated to innovation, the piloting of a new method of collecting data related to household income and expenditure. The experience, which took place in the Marshall Islands, would open up new development prospects for the entire Pacific region.September 27, 2021News & Reports
- ABS has a long-standing relationship with SPC, including contributing technical expertise, support and assistance to the Ten Year Pacific Statistics Strategy (2010-2020) which is led by the SPC Statistics for Development Division (SDD).August 11, 2021News & Reports
- Between 2010 and 2020, many Pacific Islands and Territories have updated their traditional data collection processes, embracing new technologies. The island nations Kiribati and Vanuatu, among others, successfully switched to computer-assisted personal interviewing (CAPI), a new data management system and a survey monitoring dashboard.July 10, 2021News & Reports
- Health, disability, gender, employment indicators and data are key for effective policy development in Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs).June 10, 2021News & Reports
- SDD is pleased to announce the launch of its QGIS for Census and Survey Mapping manual.May 19, 2020News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports