Displaying 1 - 10 of 17 results
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports
- All around the world, COVID-19 is having serious impacts on the tourism industry. The Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) are no exception.December 9, 2020News & Reports
- Many economic sectors of Pacific Island Countries have been deeply affected by the COVID-19 crisis. This is the case of International Merchandise Trade, for which statistics covering the first 6 months of the year 2020 in Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu have become available.October 14, 2020News & Reports
- This poster provides updated population pyramids for all Pacific Island Countries and Territories, showing the age-sex profiles now and in the future. These distributions help countries to plan for service and infrastructure delivery.September 22, 2020News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports
- This e-course is intended primarily for the Asia-Pacific Small Island Developing States (SIDS). It aims to strengthen the capacities of these countries to organize national processes to monitor and inform the reporting on SDG indicators.April 6, 2020News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- Civil Registration (CR) is the compulsory, continuous, universal and permanent recording of vital events such as births and deaths.June 8, 2016News & Reports
- Statement of H.E. Ms. Marlene Moses , Permanent Representative of the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Nauru to the United Nations.
Chair of the Pacific Small Island Developing States, at the 47th session of the United Nations Statistical CommissionMarch 9, 2016News & Reports