Displaying 1 - 10 of 21 results
- Though less affected than some regions of the world, the Pacific has not been spared from COVID-19.March 11, 2021News & Reports
- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- Population registers are recognised for their dual role of providing critical information about the civil status of individuals within a population. In the Pacific, to the extent known bySPC, there is no evidence of a country that implements a functional population register.May 4, 2021News & Reports
- A well-functioning civil registration and vital statistics (CRVS) system is the cornerstone of good, sustainable governance and is key to social and economic development; The CRVS Systems Improvement Framework report is now available.May 10, 2021News & Reports
- Health, disability, gender, employment indicators and data are key for effective policy development in Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs).June 10, 2021News & Reports
- Between 2010 and 2020, many Pacific Islands and Territories have updated their traditional data collection processes, embracing new technologies. The island nations Kiribati and Vanuatu, among others, successfully switched to computer-assisted personal interviewing (CAPI), a new data management system and a survey monitoring dashboard.July 10, 2021News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports