Displaying 1 - 10 of 12 results
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports
- All around the world, COVID-19 is having serious impacts on the tourism industry. The Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) are no exception.December 9, 2020News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- This e-course is intended primarily for the Asia-Pacific Small Island Developing States (SIDS). It aims to strengthen the capacities of these countries to organize national processes to monitor and inform the reporting on SDG indicators.April 6, 2020News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- Civil Registration (CR) is the compulsory, continuous, universal and permanent recording of vital events such as births and deaths.June 8, 2016News & Reports
- Statement of H.E. Ms. Marlene Moses , Permanent Representative of the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Nauru to the United Nations.
Chair of the Pacific Small Island Developing States, at the 47th session of the United Nations Statistical CommissionMarch 9, 2016News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports