Displaying 1 - 10 of 12 results
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- SDD is pleased to announce the launch of its QGIS for Census and Survey Mapping manual.May 19, 2020News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports
- Many economic sectors of Pacific Island Countries have been deeply affected by the COVID-19 crisis. This is the case of International Merchandise Trade, for which statistics covering the first 6 months of the year 2020 in Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu have become available.October 14, 2020News & Reports