Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 results
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports
- All around the world, COVID-19 is having serious impacts on the tourism industry. The Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) are no exception.December 9, 2020News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports