- September 16, 2019Digital Library Document
'Forum Leaders mandated a strengthening of the regional institutional framework for ocean governance and policy coordination by establishing a Pacific Ocean Commissioner to provide the necessary high-level representation and commitment – to ensure dedicated advocacy and attention to ocean priorities, decisions and processes at national, regional and international levels.October 1, 2019October 4, 2019Event
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
UNESCAP, UNDP, PIFS and SDD will support the Federated States of Micronesia’s SDG Taskforce, which brings together the four states, to develop the Voluntary National Review and identify national development priorities.December 2, 2019December 6, 2019Event
- The purpose of the meeting was to update His Excellency the President of the FSM, on the outcomes of the Voluntary National Review Workshop, held early December, and to hear his views on the next steps.December 9, 2019News & Reports
- Data on fertility trends in PICTs are critical for addressing the current unmet need in family planning, and for improving maternal and neonatal health.July 19, 2019News & Reports