Displaying 1 - 10 of 14 results
- The 5th HOPS conference report is now available.February 12, 2018News & Reports
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- Though less affected than some regions of the world, the Pacific has not been spared from COVID-19.March 11, 2021News & Reports
- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- A week long workshop has recently been conducted (27th-31st August 2015) in Port Vila VANUATU with the technical support from the Secretariat of the South Pacific Community to drive the rollout of the Ministry of Education and Training’s OpenVEMIS initiative, supported by the Vanuatu Education Support Program (VESP). This initiative, designed to improve quality and timeliness of data collected from schools across VANAUTU to support effective evidence based decision making.August 31, 2015News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports