Displaying 1 - 10 of 11 results
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports
- All around the world, COVID-19 is having serious impacts on the tourism industry. The Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) are no exception.December 9, 2020News & Reports
- The 18th OCO Annual Conference was held in Funafuti, Tuvalu from 1 to 3 June 2016.June 11, 2016News & Reports
- SPC-ABS workshop on updating the weight reference period of the Consumer Price Index
Solomon Islands children suffer stunted growth from malnutrition
Short Films from the Vanuatu National Statistics OfficeJune 16, 2017News & Reports
To run a similar workshop to the 2019 HIES Regional Sampling and Planning workshop, with a widening of the scope to include:February 24, 2020March 3, 2020Event
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- Measurement of progress against development indicators, and evaluation of policy, requires the production of data that allow the computation of comparable statistics and indicators over time.December 8, 2020News & Reports
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports