Displaying 1 - 10 of 12 results
- The Brisbane Accord Group in collaboration with the United Nations Statistics Division convened a Regional Meeting on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics for the Pacific Islands, from 22 to 25 February 2016.February 16, 2016News & Reports
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- A week long workshop has recently been conducted (27th-31st August 2015) in Port Vila VANUATU with the technical support from the Secretariat of the South Pacific Community to drive the rollout of the Ministry of Education and Training’s OpenVEMIS initiative, supported by the Vanuatu Education Support Program (VESP). This initiative, designed to improve quality and timeliness of data collected from schools across VANAUTU to support effective evidence based decision making.August 31, 2015News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports
- Many economic sectors of Pacific Island Countries have been deeply affected by the COVID-19 crisis. This is the case of International Merchandise Trade, for which statistics covering the first 6 months of the year 2020 in Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu have become available.October 14, 2020News & Reports