- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
This training is a Peer-to-Peer technical collaborative exchange between Fiji Bureau of Statistics and Statistics for Development Division to the Papua New Guinea National Statistical Office on the compilation of International Merchandise Trade Statistics (IMTS) using best practice.October 7, 2019October 18, 2019Event
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
To run a similar workshop to the 2019 HIES Regional Sampling and Planning workshop, with a widening of the scope to include:February 24, 2020March 3, 2020Event
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports