Displaying 1 - 10 of 18 results
- Though less affected than some regions of the world, the Pacific has not been spared from COVID-19.March 11, 2021News & Reports
- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- The Curriculum on medical certification of cause of death for Pacific Island countries and territories report is now available.
A death certificate is a permanent record of the fact of and characteristics of death. It provides important personal information about the decedent, the circumstances and cause of death and serves as the main source of mortality statistics for a country.May 18, 2021News & Reports
- The outbreak of COVID-19 in the PICTs in 2020 led to many job losses, especially in the tourism and related industries, and a significant slowing-down in overall economic activity.May 31, 2021News & Reports
- The Brisbane Accord Group in collaboration with the United Nations Statistics Division convened a Regional Meeting on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics for the Pacific Islands, from 22 to 25 February 2016.February 16, 2016News & Reports
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports