Displaying 1 - 10 of 23 results
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Volume 1 of Mini - Census Report is out and covers mostly Basic tables, right down to Area Council level.August 10, 2017News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports
- The purpose of the meeting was to update His Excellency the President of the FSM, on the outcomes of the Voluntary National Review Workshop, held early December, and to hear his views on the next steps.December 9, 2019News & Reports
- This e-course is intended primarily for the Asia-Pacific Small Island Developing States (SIDS). It aims to strengthen the capacities of these countries to organize national processes to monitor and inform the reporting on SDG indicators.April 6, 2020News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports