Displaying 1 - 10 of 115 results
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports
- All around the world, COVID-19 is having serious impacts on the tourism industry. The Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) are no exception.December 9, 2020News & Reports
- December 10, 2020Digital Library Document
- November 30, 2020Digital Library Document
- November 21, 2020Digital Library Document
- Many economic sectors of Pacific Island Countries have been deeply affected by the COVID-19 crisis. This is the case of International Merchandise Trade, for which statistics covering the first 6 months of the year 2020 in Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu have become available.October 14, 2020News & Reports
- October 21, 2020Digital Library Document
- 20 October 2020 — As the small Pacific Island nation celebrated World Statistics Day, the Government of Tonga released results of the Tonga Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) 2019, the country’s first-ever MICS.October 21, 2020News & Reports
- October 20, 2020Digital Library Document
Areas to be covered
September 16, 2020September 16, 2020Event
- Admin Data Census for England and Wales – Progress, challenges and lessons learned.
- Combined censuses - Spain (2011), Italy, Germany.
- Key lessons on the use of registers/ administrative data in addressing gaps in the 2018 New Zealand Census.