Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 results
- Health, disability, gender, employment indicators and data are key for effective policy development in Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs).June 10, 2021News & Reports
- Between 2010 and 2020, many Pacific Islands and Territories have updated their traditional data collection processes, embracing new technologies. The island nations Kiribati and Vanuatu, among others, successfully switched to computer-assisted personal interviewing (CAPI), a new data management system and a survey monitoring dashboard.July 10, 2021News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports