Displaying 1 - 10 of 11 results
International recommendations/standards, contemporary technologies and regional cooperationJuly 27, 2015July 31, 2015Event
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians are meeting at the headquarters of the Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) this week for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.July 16, 2015News & Reports
- Volume 1 of Mini - Census Report is out and covers mostly Basic tables, right down to Area Council level.August 10, 2017News & Reports
- The Pacific Community’s Statistics for Development Division has just released its updated mid-year 2016 population estimates, including national projections until 2050.July 28, 2016News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports
- Data on fertility trends in PICTs are critical for addressing the current unmet need in family planning, and for improving maternal and neonatal health.July 19, 2019News & Reports
- The Brisbane Accord Group in collaboration with the United Nations Statistics Division convened a Regional Meeting on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics for the Pacific Islands, from 22 to 25 February 2016.February 16, 2016News & Reports
Wallis and Futuna Statistics Office is currently working on a Household Income and Expenditure Survey. The last similar survey was conducted in 2005-2006, and was used to update the Consumer Price Index and the National Account.October 14, 2019October 25, 2019Event
- The Statistics for Development Division is proud to announce that SPC has been elected unanimously as the Chair of the Global CRVS Group at a side event of the 2020 UN statistical Commission meeting in New York.March 22, 2020News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports