Displaying 1 - 10 of 20 results
- The Curriculum on medical certification of cause of death for Pacific Island countries and territories report is now available.
A death certificate is a permanent record of the fact of and characteristics of death. It provides important personal information about the decedent, the circumstances and cause of death and serves as the main source of mortality statistics for a country.May 18, 2021News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- Civil Registration (CR) is the compulsory, continuous, universal and permanent recording of vital events such as births and deaths.June 8, 2016News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports
- This poster provides updated population pyramids for all Pacific Island Countries and Territories, showing the age-sex profiles now and in the future. These distributions help countries to plan for service and infrastructure delivery.September 22, 2020News & Reports