Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 results
- The Tuvalu HIES 2016 report is the first official output from the Tuvalu 2015/2016 HIES.November 7, 2018News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose (PACCOICOP) 2020 The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption AccThe Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17) The PACHS17 forms the basis for Customs Tariffs and InternationalThe Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations (PACSCO) 2016 The PACSCO 2016 is a regional classification of occupations and jobs common inPacific Standard Industrial Classification (PACSIC) 2014 The PACSIC 2014 is a regional classification of all productive activities undertaken iPacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose (PACCOICOP) 2012 PACCOICOP 2012 has been derived from the United NationsJuly 7, 2020Page
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports