Displaying 1 - 10 of 18 results
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- The Brisbane Accord Group in collaboration with the United Nations Statistics Division convened a Regional Meeting on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics for the Pacific Islands, from 22 to 25 February 2016.February 16, 2016News & Reports
- The Marshall Islands has evaluated its progress towards gender equality and the empowerment of women using gender statistics in this publication produced with support from SPC’s Social Development Programme.May 22, 2018News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- This report is the third of its type to be published by the department, despite its long history since the early 1970s under the Ministry of Finance.February 1, 2018News & Reports
- This report is the 8th population census report of the kingdom since 1956, and the 6th census conducted by the Statistics Department.January 26, 2018News & Reports
- Article by Alison Culpin SPCAugust 1, 2017News & Reports
- The Pacific Community’s Statistics for Development Division has just released its updated mid-year 2016 population estimates, including national projections until 2050.July 28, 2016News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports