Displaying 1 - 10 of 12 results
- The purpose of the meeting was to update His Excellency the President of the FSM, on the outcomes of the Voluntary National Review Workshop, held early December, and to hear his views on the next steps.December 9, 2019News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Statement of H.E. Ms. Marlene Moses , Permanent Representative of the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Nauru to the United Nations.
Chair of the Pacific Small Island Developing States, at the 47th session of the United Nations Statistical CommissionMarch 9, 2016News & Reports
- 20 October 2020 — As the small Pacific Island nation celebrated World Statistics Day, the Government of Tonga released results of the Tonga Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) 2019, the country’s first-ever MICS.October 21, 2020News & Reports
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- A week long workshop has recently been conducted (27th-31st August 2015) in Port Vila VANUATU with the technical support from the Secretariat of the South Pacific Community to drive the rollout of the Ministry of Education and Training’s OpenVEMIS initiative, supported by the Vanuatu Education Support Program (VESP). This initiative, designed to improve quality and timeliness of data collected from schools across VANAUTU to support effective evidence based decision making.August 31, 2015News & Reports