Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 results
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- Many economic sectors of Pacific Island Countries have been deeply affected by the COVID-19 crisis. This is the case of International Merchandise Trade, for which statistics covering the first 6 months of the year 2020 in Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu have become available.October 14, 2020News & Reports
- All around the world, COVID-19 is having serious impacts on the tourism industry. The Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) are no exception.December 9, 2020News & Reports
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports