'The workshops are part of the one-year training programme aimed at strengthening the statistical capacities in the Asia-Pacific Small Island Developing States in the context of SDG monitoring requirements, and implemented in partnership with UN Statistics Division, the Pacific Community and UNESCAP.September 19, 2019September 20, 2019Event
'The workshops are part of the one-year training programme aimed at strengthening the statistical capacities in the Asia-Pacific Small Island Developing States in the context of SDG monitoring requirements, and implemented in partnership with UN Statistics Division, the Pacific Community and UNESCAP.September 23, 2019September 25, 2019Event
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
- This report is the third of its type to be published by the department, despite its long history since the early 1970s under the Ministry of Finance.February 1, 2018News & Reports
- The SDD, the Palau Bureau of Budget and Planning and the Social Development Programme (SDP) Gender Statistics Advisor have supported the Palau Ministry of Culture and Community Affairs to produce a gender profile from the 2013/2014 HIES.July 28, 2016News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- Measurement of progress against development indicators, and evaluation of policy, requires the production of data that allow the computation of comparable statistics and indicators over time.December 8, 2020News & Reports
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports