Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 results
- This report is the third of its type to be published by the department, despite its long history since the early 1970s under the Ministry of Finance.February 1, 2018News & Reports
- The SDD, the Palau Bureau of Budget and Planning and the Social Development Programme (SDP) Gender Statistics Advisor have supported the Palau Ministry of Culture and Community Affairs to produce a gender profile from the 2013/2014 HIES.July 28, 2016News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- August 06, 2020Digital Library Document
- July 20, 2020Digital Library Document
- June 25, 2020Digital Library Document
- Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose (PACCOICOP) 2020 The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption AccThe Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17) The PACHS17 forms the basis for Customs Tariffs and InternationalThe Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations (PACSCO) 2016 The PACSCO 2016 is a regional classification of occupations and jobs common inPacific Standard Industrial Classification (PACSIC) 2014 The PACSIC 2014 is a regional classification of all productive activities undertaken iPacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose (PACCOICOP) 2012 PACCOICOP 2012 has been derived from the United NationsJuly 7, 2020Page
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports