Displaying 1 - 10 of 11 results
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Appointment of SDD new Director
18th Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) Annual Conference
Regional classification of occupations and jobs common in Pacific Island countries and territories just released
September 2, 2016News & Reports
- The Pacific Community’s Statistics for Development Division has just released its updated mid-year 2016 population estimates, including national projections until 2050.July 28, 2016News & Reports
- The new look of the SDD website.
2020 round of censuses.
December 10, 2015News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- The paper looks at the capacity of PICTs to produce a core set of economic indicators.May 28, 2020News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports