Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 results
- Data on fertility trends in PICTs are critical for addressing the current unmet need in family planning, and for improving maternal and neonatal health.July 19, 2019News & Reports
- A message from Jeff Montgomery
PCRN Chair, New Zealand Registrar-GeneralApril 23, 2020News & Reports
- This week is Global Road Safety Week. Road traffic accidents and injuries are an important cause of premature deaths in the Pacific Islands, but are often poorly recorded in our cause of death data.May 11, 2017News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- Technological advances have increased the potential uses of population registers for producing statistics.October 28, 2020News & Reports