Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 results
- Health, disability, gender, employment indicators and data are key for effective policy development in Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs).June 10, 2021News & Reports
- Between 2010 and 2020, many Pacific Islands and Territories have updated their traditional data collection processes, embracing new technologies. The island nations Kiribati and Vanuatu, among others, successfully switched to computer-assisted personal interviewing (CAPI), a new data management system and a survey monitoring dashboard.July 10, 2021News & Reports
- ABS has a long-standing relationship with SPC, including contributing technical expertise, support and assistance to the Ten Year Pacific Statistics Strategy (2010-2020) which is led by the SPC Statistics for Development Division (SDD).August 11, 2021News & Reports
- In 2018, New Zealand financed, via a fund dedicated to innovation, the piloting of a new method of collecting data related to household income and expenditure. The experience, which took place in the Marshall Islands, would open up new development prospects for the entire Pacific region.September 27, 2021News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports