In February 2019, the regional workshop titled “Gender Statistics in the Pacific: Establishing a Roadmap for better production and use of gender statistics to monitor the SDGs in the Pacific” took place in Denarau, Fiji, and brought together gender statistics focal points from national statistics offices (including two Government Statisticians), national gender offices, CSOs and development parSeptember 16, 2019September 18, 2019Event
- September 23, 2019September 25, 2019Event
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- The 18th OCO Annual Conference was held in Funafuti, Tuvalu from 1 to 3 June 2016.June 11, 2016News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
This training is a Peer-to-Peer technical collaborative exchange between Fiji Bureau of Statistics and Statistics for Development Division to the Papua New Guinea National Statistical Office on the compilation of International Merchandise Trade Statistics (IMTS) using best practice.October 7, 2019October 18, 2019Event
- Papua New Guinea National Statistical Office (NSO) hosted the IMTS in-country Training Course from 14-17 October 2019.October 17, 2019News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports