Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 results
- The Brisbane Accord Group in collaboration with the United Nations Statistics Division convened a Regional Meeting on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics for the Pacific Islands, from 22 to 25 February 2016.February 16, 2016News & Reports
- Statement of H.E. Ms. Marlene Moses , Permanent Representative of the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Nauru to the United Nations.
Chair of the Pacific Small Island Developing States, at the 47th session of the United Nations Statistical CommissionMarch 9, 2016News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- A two week work attachment was recently conducted (18th-29th April) by the Pacific EMIS Facility, Statistics for Development Division in Noumea, New Caledonia in collaboration with representatives from the Pacific UNESCO Institute for Statistics and SPC’s Educational Quality and Assessment Programme.May 8, 2016News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- Civil Registration (CR) is the compulsory, continuous, universal and permanent recording of vital events such as births and deaths.June 8, 2016News & Reports
- The Pacific Community’s Statistics for Development Division has just released its updated mid-year 2016 population estimates, including national projections until 2050.July 28, 2016News & Reports
- Appointment of SDD new Director
18th Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO) Annual Conference
Regional classification of occupations and jobs common in Pacific Island countries and territories just released
September 2, 2016News & Reports