Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 results
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- The Solomon Islands 2019 National Population and Housing Census operation has commenced (Monday 4th November 2019). The new initiative is a move that looks to replace and end the exercise with a digital alternative in the future.November 4, 2019News & Reports
- The recently launched and first ever National Agriculture Survey (NAS) 2017 report is timely says the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Undersecretary Technical (Acting) Michael Ho’ota.December 2, 2019News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- SPC-ABS workshop on updating the weight reference period of the Consumer Price Index
Solomon Islands children suffer stunted growth from malnutrition
Short Films from the Vanuatu National Statistics OfficeJune 16, 2017News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports