'Forum Leaders mandated a strengthening of the regional institutional framework for ocean governance and policy coordination by establishing a Pacific Ocean Commissioner to provide the necessary high-level representation and commitment – to ensure dedicated advocacy and attention to ocean priorities, decisions and processes at national, regional and international levels.October 1, 2019October 4, 2019Event
- The PopGIS3 Training Workshop aims to train national stakeholders on how to use the new version of PopGIS3.October 8, 2019October 9, 2019Event
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
Wallis and Futuna Statistics Office is currently working on a Household Income and Expenditure Survey. The last similar survey was conducted in 2005-2006, and was used to update the Consumer Price Index and the National Account.October 14, 2019October 25, 2019Event
- Data on fertility trends in PICTs are critical for addressing the current unmet need in family planning, and for improving maternal and neonatal health.July 19, 2019News & Reports