- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
Mr Ramrakha Detenamo from the Nauru Bureau of Statistics will be attached to the Statistics for Development Division of the Pacific Community from 25th–29th November 2019 to update International Merchandise Trade Statistics from 2016 to 2018 currently being done remotely.November 25, 2019November 29, 2019Event
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- The Pacific Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose 2020 (PACCOICOP 2020) is a regional classification of goods and services purchased by individuals and households in the Pacific Island countries and territories.July 6, 2020News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- This week is Global Road Safety Week. Road traffic accidents and injuries are an important cause of premature deaths in the Pacific Islands, but are often poorly recorded in our cause of death data.May 11, 2017News & Reports