- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
Wallis and Futuna Statistics Office is currently working on a Household Income and Expenditure Survey. The last similar survey was conducted in 2005-2006, and was used to update the Consumer Price Index and the National Account.October 14, 2019October 25, 2019Event
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
Monitoring and Aissist the start of the Wallis et Futuna Household Income and Expenditure Surveys (HIES) 2019 Fieldwork.November 4, 2019November 14, 2019Event
Revisit Kiribati to re-train staff on CAPI and assist in the monitoring of field operations with Household Income and Expenditure Surveys (HIES).November 4, 2019November 11, 2019Event
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- Measurement of progress against development indicators, and evaluation of policy, requires the production of data that allow the computation of comparable statistics and indicators over time.December 8, 2020News & Reports