Displaying 1 - 10 of 28 results
- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- The Curriculum on medical certification of cause of death for Pacific Island countries and territories report is now available.
A death certificate is a permanent record of the fact of and characteristics of death. It provides important personal information about the decedent, the circumstances and cause of death and serves as the main source of mortality statistics for a country.May 18, 2021News & Reports
- The CRVS profiles consolidate knowledge shared by countries on the status of their CRVS systems in the recent past, including through government websites, published reports, media releases and presentations, and direct engagement between the authors of these profiles and in-country civil registration offices and health information offices.August 30, 2021News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
- SPC runs Household Income and Expenditure Survey training in Wallis from 14th to 25th October 2019.
October 31, 2019News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- Building a Culture of Education Data Use in the Pacific
Pacific Community digitalizes education data collection in Kiribati
Pacific Ministers of Health MeetingSeptember 27, 2017News & Reports
- This poster provides updated population pyramids for all Pacific Island Countries and Territories, showing the age-sex profiles now and in the future.August 9, 2017News & Reports
- This week is Global Road Safety Week. Road traffic accidents and injuries are an important cause of premature deaths in the Pacific Islands, but are often poorly recorded in our cause of death data.May 11, 2017News & Reports