Displaying 1 - 10 of 18 results
- The 18th OCO Annual Conference was held in Funafuti, Tuvalu from 1 to 3 June 2016.June 11, 2016News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
- Data on fertility trends in PICTs are critical for addressing the current unmet need in family planning, and for improving maternal and neonatal health.July 19, 2019News & Reports
- The Brisbane Accord Group in collaboration with the United Nations Statistics Division convened a Regional Meeting on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics for the Pacific Islands, from 22 to 25 February 2016.February 16, 2016News & Reports
- The Statistics for Development Division is proud to announce that SPC has been elected unanimously as the Chair of the Global CRVS Group at a side event of the 2020 UN statistical Commission meeting in New York.March 22, 2020News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- The 5th HOPS conference report is now available.February 12, 2018News & Reports
- Civil Registration (CR) is the compulsory, continuous, universal and permanent recording of vital events such as births and deaths.June 8, 2016News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports