Displaying 1 - 10 of 16 results
- Between 29 May and 1 June 2017, statisticians from Pacific Island countries and territories came together in Noumea, New Caledonia for a workshop on updating the weight reference period of the consumer price index (CPI). The workshop was organised by the Pacific Community (SPC) and the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), and aimed at training price index compilers on the use of data from expenditure surveys and other sources to rebase their CPI.June 2, 2017News & Reports
- The 18th OCO Annual Conference was held in Funafuti, Tuvalu from 1 to 3 June 2016.June 11, 2016News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
- Between 23 and 27 November 2015, statisticians from Pacific countries and territories came together in Nadi, Fiji for a workshop on quality adjustments and item substitution.November 27, 2015News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
- UNSD inquired through an informal email consultation with our regional partners whether the COVID-19 pandemic had impacted the data production of IMTS.April 15, 2020News & Reports
- The first quadrennial Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Report will be released after the Pacific Forum Leaders meeting in Nauru in September 2018.April 24, 2018News & Reports
- The 5th HOPS conference report is now available.February 12, 2018News & Reports
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports