- November 7, 2022November 9, 2022Event
- The Virtual Island Summit collectively covers all aspects of sustainable development using the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a framework.September 26, 2022October 2, 2022Event
- Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation and Integration in Asia and the Pacific will focus on how regional economic cooperation and integration through market integration in terms of trade and investment value chains and seamless connectivity in terms of transport, energy, and ICT, can enable resilience to future crises, in an inclusive and sustainable manneSeptember 28, 2022September 30, 2022Event
- This international technical webinar is part of the series organized by the FAO elearning Academy, Agreenium (l’alliance de la formation et la recherche pour l'agriculture, l'alimentation, l'environnement et la santé globale), UN-ESCAP (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific) and Future Food Institute.May 25, 2022May 25, 2022Event
- Digital technologies are recognized as one of the key enablers for the achievement of SDGs, allowing for more equitable access to education, public services, and healthcare, among others. However, this cannot happen without digital connectivity.May 4, 2022May 4, 2022Event
- PARIS21, together with its partners, is committed to building resilient and modern data ecosystems that harness the value of data for transformative climate action. This conference will provide insights into the key challenges and opportunities related to climate change data production and use in low capacity countries, and discuss the potential of an integrated data ecosystems approach.April 5, 2022April 6, 2022Event
The Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) is an annual and inclusive intergovernmental forum and a regional platform for supporting countries, in particular those with special needs, in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development while serving as a regional preparatory meeting to the high-level political forum.March 28, 2022March 31, 2022Event
During the ongoing 2020 round of Population and Housing Censuses there has been an increasing interest in using administrative data across Asia-Pacific. While some countries, such as Turkey and Korea, are continuing a transition begun in earlier census rounds, others, such as Indonesia, are exploring the use of administrative data in their census for the first time.May 4, 2022May 4, 2022Event
- The CRVS community in Asia and the Pacific is now actively preparing for the celebration of the midpoint of the CRVS Decade (2015–2024), planned for 16 to 19 November 2021. In this effect, many of their partners and member countries are leading actions and publications to establish where the region stands and to fill the remaining gaps.November 16, 2021November 19, 2021Event
Brisbane Accord Group (BAG) and Civil RegistrationVital Statistics (CRVS) Auguste Meeting.
Please Visit our BAG page.
August 17, 2021August 17, 2021Event