Displaying 1 - 10 of 15 results
- International trade as a share of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or trade-to-GDP ratio as it is more commonly referred to, gives an indication of the relative openness and importance of trade in a country.March 18, 2021News & Reports
- Between 29 May and 1 June 2017, statisticians from Pacific Island countries and territories came together in Noumea, New Caledonia for a workshop on updating the weight reference period of the consumer price index (CPI). The workshop was organised by the Pacific Community (SPC) and the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), and aimed at training price index compilers on the use of data from expenditure surveys and other sources to rebase their CPI.June 2, 2017News & Reports
- The 18th OCO Annual Conference was held in Funafuti, Tuvalu from 1 to 3 June 2016.June 11, 2016News & Reports
- SDD has released the Pacific Standard Classification of Occupations 2016 (PACSCO 2016).June 15, 2016News & Reports
- Between 23 and 27 November 2015, statisticians from Pacific countries and territories came together in Nadi, Fiji for a workshop on quality adjustments and item substitution.November 27, 2015News & Reports
- Launching of the Pacific Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System 2017 (PACHS17)...June 20, 2018News & Reports
Revisit Kiribati to re-train staff on CAPI and assist in the monitoring of field operations with Household Income and Expenditure Surveys (HIES).November 4, 2019November 11, 2019Event
- Pacific Regional Sustainable Development Goals Indicator Availability Assessment.
Palau 2013/2014 Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) gender profile.
Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics week in Thailand.June 5, 2016News & Reports
- The ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has necessitated the Statistics Development Division (SDD) of the Pacific Community (SPC) to explore it’s impact on the Pacific Island economies.April 29, 2020News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports