Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 results
- The coastal zones of Small Island States are hotspots of human habitation and economic endeavour. In the Pacific region, as elsewhere, there are large gaps in understandings of the exposure and vulnerability of people in coastal zones.October 4, 2019News & Reports
- P-SPAFS is a 10-year plan that aims to guide the development of agricultural and fisheries statistics in the Pacific Small Island Developing States.March 27, 2018News & Reports
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) in the Pacific Islands.
Tropical cyclone Winston.March 16, 2016News & Reports
- 2015 pocket statistical summary.
Vanuatu hybrid survey happiness fact sheet.November 11, 2015News & Reports
- A week long workshop has recently been conducted (27th-31st August 2015) in Port Vila VANUATU with the technical support from the Secretariat of the South Pacific Community to drive the rollout of the Ministry of Education and Training’s OpenVEMIS initiative, supported by the Vanuatu Education Support Program (VESP). This initiative, designed to improve quality and timeliness of data collected from schools across VANAUTU to support effective evidence based decision making.August 31, 2015News & Reports
- SDD is pleased to announce the launch of its QGIS for Census and Survey Mapping manual.May 19, 2020News & Reports
- Pacific Census Commissioners and Government Statisticians met at SPC's headquarters end of july for an important Pacific Community planning meeting concerning the 2020 World Round of Population and Housing Censuses.August 2, 2015News & Reports
- Our 2020 pocket statistical summary has arrived, providing a quick overview of statistics for the people and economies of the Pacific Community’s (SPC’s) member countries.September 15, 2020News & Reports
- This poster provides updated population pyramids for all Pacific Island Countries and Territories, showing the age-sex profiles now and in the future. These distributions help countries to plan for service and infrastructure delivery.September 22, 2020News & Reports
- As the world is facing an unprecedented crisis with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pacific region has not been as affected as the rest of the world when it comes to infection rates, but the economic implication of the pandemic has been catastrophic across many of the 22 Pacific Island countries and territories.December 14, 2020News & Reports