Agriculture statistics come from a whole range of sources including Household Income and Expenditure Surveys and Agriculture Censuses. These statistics include things such as:
- Number of households involved in agriculture
- Total agricultural land area
- Proportion of household income which comes from agriculture and livestock activities
- Proportion of the labour force engaging in agriculture as their main or second activity
For additional information relating to agriculture please go to our Land Resources Division.
1 - No Poverty2 - Zero Hunger3 - Good Health and Well-Being4 - Quality Education5 - Gender Equality6 - Clean Water and Sanitation7 - Affordable and Clean Energy8 - Decent Work and Economic Growth9 - Industry Innovation and Infrastructure10 - Reduced Inequalities11 - Sustainable Cities and Communities12 - Responsible Consumption and Production13 - Climate Action14 - Life Below Water15 - Life Land16 - Peace Justice and Strong Institutions17 - Partnerships Goals
- .statNMDI for Fisheries, Aquaculture, Agriculture and Forestry
- .statEmployed population by education, occupation and economic sectorOccupation (ISCO-08) and Industry (ISIC-Rev 4) for people in employment (aged 15+) disaggregated by International Standard Education Classification (ISCED) [...]
- .statSelection of World Bank World Development Indicators (WB WDI) for Pacific Island Countries and TerritoriesThis selection includes data related to SPC member countries and territories for some of the indicators available in the original database published by the [...]
- .statCrops and livestock productsStatistics on crops and livestock products from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) for Pacific Islands Countries and Territories.
pdfKiribati agriculture and fisheries report – Based on the analysis of the 2020 population and housing census. Tarawa.
PDF | 3.1 MB | FAO
pdfLabour in Kiribati: based on analysis of the 2019/20 household income and expenditure survey
PDF | 4.13 MB
pdfEnquête budget des familles à Wallis et Futuna – 2020: vol 3 : analyse de la consummation alimentaire
PDF | 7.3 MB
pdfSamoa food security profile
PDF | 274.78 KB