Find data relating to "Economy"
User will find historical and current analytical tables of SPC-member countries on topics such as gross domestic product, prices, trade in goods, trade in services, balance of payments, tourism arrivals, tourism earnings and employment. Users can also explore analytical regional tables to see how countries are doing relative to each other, and ascertain their relative contribution to the Pacific region.
News & Publications
- .statOverseas visitor arrivalsOverseas visitors include sea and air arrivals. It includes excursionists/same-day-visitors i.e. visitors from the cruise ship as well. [...]
- .statBalance of paymentsBalance of payments data from IMF’s Balance of Payment analytical presentation per country for Pacific Island Countries and Territories.
- .statPacific food and beverage trade: The Pacific Food Trade DatabaseThe country data contained herein is a subset of the Pacific Food Trade Database (PFTD) version 2.1. [...]
- .statCurrency exchange ratesNumber of U.S. Dollars per domestic currency unit for currencies used in Pacific Island Countries and Territories. [...]
- .statDigital developmentDigital develoment indicators collected from ITU Digital Develoment Dashboard.
- .statDigital economy: Trade in ICT products and servicesData on digital economy collected from UNCTAD, includes figures about trade in ICT products and services for Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs).
- .statE-Government development indexE-Government develoment index from United Nations e-government knowledge base.
- .statGovernment Finance StatisticsRevenue and expenditure statistics. Revenue statistics are collected from OECD and expense data is collected directly from national statistical offices.
- .statGross Domestic Product for Pacific Island Countries and TerritoriesGross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the monetary value of all output (or production) by all firms, non-profit institutions [...]
- .statInflation ratesInflation rates for the Pacific island countries and territories per year.
- .statInternational Merchandise Trade Statistics (IMTS)International Merchandise Trade Statistics for the Pacific island countries and territories since 2000, per year, primary partner area, trade flow [...]
- .statInternational tourism earningsThis dataset provides gross international tourism earnings for Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs) in domestic currencies and in US dollar [...]
- .statKavaIndicators about kava production, consumption, imports, exports and contribution to GDP.
- .statSelected International Commodity PricesNominal prices in USD for selected key international commodity prices relevant to Pacific Island Countries and Territories [...]
- .statReservesTotal reserves in months of imports of goods and services
- .statSummary of adoption of e-commerce legislation (UNCTAD)Overview of the status of adoption of e-commerce legislation in Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) based on UNCTAD worldwide summary.
- .statSelection of indicators from the Universal Postal Union (UPU)This selection includes data related to SPC member countries and territories for some of the indicators available in the original database published by the UPU.
pdfThe Pacific food trade database: a method for cleaning international food trade data for regional analysis
PDF | 19.04 MB
pdfNational assessment of the Solomon Islands food system
PDF | 8.96 MB | Farmery A.K.
pdfSetting up offline maps in survey solutions server
PDF | 654.9 KB
pdfLevels and trends in imports of alcoholic drinks and interventions to control use in selected Pacific Island countries and territories
PDF | 1.16 MB
LinkCountry IMTS Tables
Regional Standards and Classifications for use in the compilation of economic statistics.