Federated States of Micronesia
Capital: Palikir Land area: 701 km² Region: Micronesia
The Federated States of Micronesia are made up of four states comprising around 607 islands. It lies to the east of Palau, south of Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, west of the Marshall Islands and north of Papua New Guinea.
News & Publications
- .statAbout PICTsThis table provides a series of non-statistical information about Pacific Islands Countries and Territories (PICTs).
- .statOverseas visitor arrivalsOverseas visitors include sea and air arrivals. It includes excursionists/same-day-visitors i.e. visitors from the cruise ship as well. [...]
- .statBalance of paymentsBalance of payments data from IMF’s Balance of Payment analytical presentation per country for Pacific Island Countries and Territories.
- .statCOVID-19 cases in Pacific Island Countries and TerritoriesStatistics from SPC's Public Health Division (PHD) on the number of cases of COVID-19 and the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 in Pacific Island [...]
- .statCoastal population (1, 5 and 10km from coast)Proportion of population living in 1, 5 and 10km buffer zones for Pacific Island Countries and Territories [...]
Country Key Reports
pdfFederated States of Micronesia integrated agriculture census 2016
PDF | 3.56 MB
pdfFederated States of Micronesia 2010 Census Summary Analysis of key Indicators
PDF | 407.5 KB
pdf2000 FSM Census of Population and Housing: Pohnpei State Census Report
PDF | 3.51 MB
Household Income and Expenditure Surveys
pdfGuidelines for the harmonisation of census and survey microdata
PDF | 6.43 MB
pdfFederated States of Micronesia 2013-14 HIES: agriculture
PDF | 1.66 MB
pdfFederated States of Micronesia 2013-14 HIES: national Income
PDF | 1.1 MB
Civil Registration and Vital Statistics
pdfThe health sector in civil registration: options and methods to increase registration of live births, stillbirths and deaths: an addendum to the WHO/ UNICEF guidance health sector contributions towards improving the civil registration of births and deaths in low-income countries
PDF | 1 MB | Anon.
pdfCurriculum for coding of causes of death: for Pacific Island Countries and Territories
PDF | 4.07 MB
pdfCRVS Systems Improvement Framework
PDF | 1.95 MB
Latest statistics and releases from the Statistics Department, including CPI releases, downloads Yearbooks, and more.
General listing of FSM, datasets and publications.
Documented Censuses and Surveys related to FSM.
Requests for download of microdata for selected datasets is possible.
The Social Protection Indicator for the Pacific: Assessing Progress.